ADA ACCESSIBLE PARKING
Legion Field offers handicap-accessible parking on the south end of the stadium. To access this parking lot, enter from Graymont Avenue North. Arrive early – this lot is first come, first served.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING
Accessible seating is available in the south end zone, located on an elevated platform with ramp access. One (1) companion seat is available for every wheelchair seat.
A ticket is required for all ages to enter Legion Field.
Alcohol is sold inside the stadium and is available through catering services in the suites. Bring your ID to ensure service. Alcohol sales are cut off at the end of the third quarter.
Certified, leashed, service animals are allowed inside the stadium.
ATMs are located in the south end zone and on the west side of Legion Field.
Handheld banners and flags are permissible. Be courteous of other fans and don’t block their line of sight. And of course, no offensive words or logos are allowed on banners or flags.
Binoculars are welcome inside the stadium. Make sure to bring them in your clear bag as binocular cases are not allowed.
Want to avoid car traffic? Ride your bike to Legion Field and safely park it with Redemptive Cycles. Redemptive Cycles is providing Legion Field a place for fans to park their bicycles for NO CHARGE! This area is located on the south side of the stadium (facing Graymont Avenue) next to the Bear Bryant monument. Redemptive Cycles will be set up 2 hours prior to each game.
Commercial and charter buses may park in the bus lot located on the east side of Legion Field. The bus lot is accessed from 1st Street Southwest.
Cameras with lenses shorter than 12 inches are allowed. Camera bags, tripods and video cameras are not.
Cell phones are allowed.
You can rent a Blazer seatback for just $45 this football season.
Click Here to purchase a chair seat.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Your safety is our priority! Here’s what you can and can’t bring into the stadium.
Yes, you can bring:
- Clear plastic bag no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag
- Seat cushions without pockets
No, you can’t bring:
- Backpacks – even the clear kind
- Binocular cases
- Camera cases
- Diaper bags
- Fanny packs
- Mesh bags
- Purses (larger than described above)
- Seat cushions with pockets
- Tote bags
CODE OF CONDUCT
Conference USA encourages and promotes good sportsmanship among student-athletes, coaches and fans. The following are prohibited:
- Unruly, disruptive or illegal behavior including intoxication
- Foul, obscene, threatening, offensive or abusive language, actions or gestures
- Interfering with the progress of the game
- Failure to follow instructions of stadium and event personnel
- Smoking in non-designated areas
- Verbal harassment or fighting
- Indecent exposure or clothing
- Conduct that endangers another patron
IMG College is the exclusive multimedia and advertising rights holder for UAB Athletics. For all inquiries, contact Greg Wheeler at [email protected]
Visit the Traffic section of this website for directions – to almost anything!
There are four elevators on the west side of the stadium for access to U1 (Club A & Club B) and U2 (press box and private suites). Be prepared to show your tickets and credentials!
EMAIL GAMEDAY INFO
Sign up for our weekly email regarding information about the upcoming UAB football game.
In the event of an emergency, please notify the nearest stadium or event personnel. A first-aid station is located on the southwest end of the stadium near Gate 7B.
Field access is available ONLY to individuals with proper credentials.
A first-aid station is located near Gate 7B on the southwest end of the stadium. In the event of a medical emergency, please notify the nearest stadium or event personnel.
GATE LOCATIONS AND TIMES
- Media Gate: 5A, opens three hours prior to kickoff. Credential is required.
- Public Gates: Open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Public gates include 3, 3A, 5, 7A, 7B, 7C, 10, 12, 13, and 17.
- Recruits/High School Coaches Gate: 16, opens two hours prior to kickoff.
- Spirit Groups/Visiting Band Gate:14, opens three hours prior to kickoff.
- Student Gate: 6, opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- UAB Player Pass Gate: 2, opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Visiting Team Player Pass Gate: 13A, opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
Discounted ticket prices are available for groups of 20 or more. For groups of less than 50, tickets must be purchased two weeks prior to event date. Groups of 50+ can get a promotional code at uabsports.com. This eliminates the need for one person to collect all the funds before the game.
Click Here for more information about group tickets.
Access to team locker rooms is available ONLY to individuals with proper credentials.
LOST AND FOUND
Located in the main office at Legion Field. Contact the front office of Legion Field at (205) 254-239.
Click Here for UAB gear!
Whistles, bullhorns and other electronic noisemakers are not allowed.
NURSING MOTHERS STATION
The UAB Nursing Mothers Station is located in the First-Aid Room in the south end zone at Legion Field. The room has AC, electricity and a sink available.
Please refer to the parking section of this site for info. Click Here
Cameras with lenses shorter than 12 inches are allowed.
Every effort will be made to play the game, but safety for participants and spectators is our priority. In the event of a postponed game, tickets will be valid for the make-up date or another game during that same season.
Blazer Boosters have the opportunity to purchase football season tickets in the premier locations at Legion Field. Priority seating requires an annual Blazer Club per-seat donation in order to purchase season tickets.
Benefits of Blazer Club Hospitality:
- Priority Parking/Elevator Access
- Climate-Controlled Environment/Flat-Screen TVs
- Cash Bar/Premium Concessions
- Complimentary Hot Dogs, Popcorn and Soft Drinks
Benefits of Champion Club Hospitality:
- Opportunity to purchase up to four football season tickets in the Champion Club
- All American Parking Pass
- Invitation to private events
Click Here for more information.
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to Legion Field, guests will not be permitted to bring the following items into the stadium:
- Bags/Briefcases/Satchels (See clear bag policy for specifics)
- Fireworks and smoke-producing devices
- Helium-filled balloons
- Illegal drugs
- Inflated balls, Frisbees or similar
- Outside food or drinks including alcohol
- Pets – except service animals
- Remote-controlled drones and devices
- Seat cushions with compartments
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, heelies, etc.
- Tobacco products or E-cigarettes
- Video Cameras/Tripods/Lenses longer than 12″
Re-entry is not allowed for games at Legion Field.
Restrooms are located throughout Legion Field.
To purchase a message on the video board, please contact Andrew Aproul at [email protected]. A limited number of special-occasion messages can be purchased for Gameday at Legion Field. Requests must be made two weeks prior to the event date and are subject to approval and availability.
Click Here to learn how you can buy season tickets.
You’ll find that security personnel aren’t hard to spot. If necessary, contact them at any time.
The complimentary Blazer Express fan shuttle services from Express Lot 4 and the Hill Student Center will not be available for the 2020 season. Please contact UAB Athletics Ticket Office for season parking options at Legion Field. Single game parking is available on the east side of Legion Field for $8 (cash only) on game day.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside Legion Field.
Solicitation inside or outside the stadium is not permitted without prior written approval.
Click Here for Stadium Map.
Access to UAB football is provided free of charge to all active UAB students with a valid BlazerID card. Students will need to present a valid BlazerID at Gate 6 at Legion Field to enter the stadium on Gameday.
Click Here to view Student FAQ.
Private suites are available to make the most of your UAB Gameday.
- Climate-controlled suite with restrooms and flat-screen TVs
- Catering and bar service available
- Priority parking
Contact – Borden LeSieur (205) 975-1267
The taxi and limo drop-off and pick-up area is located on the east side of Legion Field across the street from the Tabernacle Baptist Church on 6th Court West.
Visiting-team bands should notify UAB’s Assistant Athletic Director for Athletic Operations and Facilities of their intent to attend the game no less than 30 days prior to the scheduled date.
Located on the south end of Legion Field. East ticket booths are Cash Only. West ticket booths are Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash.
Please refer to the Traffic Section of this website for full details.
The Uber and Lyft drop-off and pick-up area is located on the east side of Legion Field across the street from the Tabernacle Baptist Church on 6th Court West.
Located on the south end of Legion Field next to Gate 7B.